This unique offer gives visiting golfers the chance to play three rounds on St Andrews Links, including a guaranteed round on the Old Course, and enjoy accommodation in Fife.
Winter Golf Package
Applications for the 2012/13 Winter Package will be accepted from 10.00 BST on Wednesday 03 August 2011 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and dates available will include 01 January to 17 April and 17 October – 31 December 2012.
Visitors are recommended to book early by contacting their chosen accommodation provider as demand for the package is very high.
The Winter Package is available to individual golfers only.
The Winter Package is not available to commercial operators.
- There is a minimum requirement of two and a maximum of 16 golfers per application The package is not available to commercial operators or third party bookings
- There is a handicap limit for the Old Course, which is 24 for men and 36 for ladies
- The Old Course can be booked Monday to Friday, and for the other courses Sunday to Friday. The Castle Course can be booked any day
- Fairway mats are in use on all courses from 1 January-31 March and 1 November-31 December 2012. Mats are in use on all other courses from 01-28 February and 01 November to 31 December 2012. Mats will also be in use on The Castle Course 1-31 March and 1-6 November
- All bookings are on a first come first served basis, and are subject to availability.
- The Castle Course is closed January, February, 7 – 30 November and December
Fairway mats are in use on the Old Course 1 January-31 March and 1 November-31 December 2012. Mats are in use on all other courses 1-29 January and 1 November-31 December 2012.