There are many good restaurants in St Andrews offering all different types of cuisine and below are only a few of the many eateries all within walking distance from Craigmore.
- The House Restaurants in St Andrews comprising the Dolls House, The Grill House and The Glass House.
Doll’s House Restaurant (3 Church Square, St Andrews, KY16 9NN).
The Doll’s House is an informal brasserie serving contemporary and traditional French and Scottish cuisine. With an emphasis upon achieving a balance of fine dining with practicality and simplicity, The Dolls House offers a distinctive experience.
Grill House Restaurant (Inchcape House, St. Marys Place, St Andrews).
Located across the road from the Students’ Union in St Marys Place
The Glass House (80 North Street, St Andrews).
Stonebaked pizza and freshly prepared pasta dishes.
- Pizza Express
- Zizzi (Italian Food)
- Balaka St Andrews’ award winning Indian and Bangladeshi Restaurant
- Maisha St Andrews’ authentic Indian and Seafood Restaurant
- L’Orient St Andrews’ Japanese and Thai Restaurant
- The Seafood Restaurant (Bruce Embankment, St Andrews). The Seafood Restaurant, St Andrews, has changed the food scene in St Andrews since its opening at the end of August 2003. They offer modern, contemporary dining in an outstanding location. There are magnificent views over West Sands and the Old Course beyond, and the North Sea.
- The Vine Leaf (131 South Street, St Andrews). Superb seafood, game, Scottish beef, gourmet, vegetarian restaurant with rooms, situated in the heart of St Andrews. Fixed price two and three course menu changing daily. Cherished by locals, reservations are strongly recommended
- Ziggys (6 Murray Place, St Andrews, KY16 9EG). If you wish you can bring in your own celebration cake at no extra charge!! The decor of the restaurant has been built up over the past eighteen years with many pieces being donated, permanently loaned or gifted to us by other rock memorabilia enthusiasts.